Registration takes place in September and January each year. In the meantime, please contact us by email with any inquiries about joining either Fireweed Children’s Chorus or Aurora Chorealis at email@example.com.
To join or to renew membership in the 2021-2022 season please complete the following
- Complete the Aurora Chorealis Membership Registration Form
- Complete the Fireweed Children’s Chorus Membership Registration Form
- Pay the current year’s membership fees
- Complete these necessary COVID-19 forms if singing in-person indoors:
- For Aurora Chorealis, do a voice placement with the Director
Singers and Fireweed parents should inform themselves about the risks of singing during the Covid-19 pandemic and the steps the Society and all singers will take to reduce those risks. This is discussed fully in the Society’s Exposure Control Plan and the Presentation “Choir in Covid Times” from August 2020. A new Exposure Control Plan has been submitted for the 2021-2022 season but is pending approval.
Or watch our presentation on YouTube
All members who want to participate at in-person choir rehearsals must and review the Commitments for In-Person Rehearsals *BEFORE* their first rehearsal.