If you need more information to decide whether now is the right time for you or your child to join our choirs, please contact either Fireweed Children’s Chorus at firstname.lastname@example.org or Aurora Chorealis at email@example.com.
To join for the 2022- 2023 season singers needed to review the Covid-19 “safety measures” (see below) and complete the following forms:
- Complete the appropriate registration form for:
- Pay the current year’s membership fees
- Sign and submit our 2022-2023 season waiver
- Bring proof of your vaccination to your 1st in person rehearsal
- For Aurora Chorealis, if you are a new singer, please contact Margo to set up a Zoom voice placement (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) -To learn more about voice placements, see the Aurora Chorealis page.
Singers and Fireweed parents should inform themselves about the risks of singing during the Covid-19 pandemic and the steps the Society and all singers must take to reduce those risks. Please review these obligations for all participants at in-person rehearsals:
Or watch our presentation on YouTube
Exposure Control Plan Aug-11-2020 (presented to the Office of the Chief Public Health Officer)Download (PDF)